Friday, 14 December 2012

Glossybox UK December 2012- Bejewelled Christmas



(warning heavy picture post) Ahhh couldn't have been any more excited than when this was dropped on my doorstep about an hour ago!
This months box is the special christmas edition and as you can see from the pictures is a silver coloured box instead of the usual pink with silver stars on the inside tissue paper which i think was a nice touch!
As this was only just delivered i have no opinion or reviews on the products yet but watch this space!

1. Rituals Magic Touch Ultra Rich Whipped Body Cream- 70ml: A brand i have never used but that is apparently a favourite in the glossybox office. The scent of this is quite nice - cherry blossom and rice - random? but quite refreshing i like it, the cream itself is definitely rich and very.. well .. creamy.. I don't have much else to say about this yet but i will give it a try.

2. Seche Nail Lacquer in Simplicity 14ml: I love receiving nail varnishes in my glossybox and when i seen this was full size i was very very happy! I got the colour simplicity which is a nude pink colour but i believe there will probably also be a few other colours floating about this month. According to glossybox one stroke leaves a strong pigment and long lasting colour so im very excited to slap this on my nails soon!

3.Ayuuri Tumeric & Bergamot face wash 200ml: I was a little disappointed when i seen this mammoth sized bottle in my box after receiving the ayuuri face cream and not being a big fan but never the less i will still give this a try. I'm terrible at describing scents all i can say is its very natural and kind of .. spicy? Glossybox say it has antibacterial properties that soothe and clean your skin wile leaving it feeling fresh and moisturised so we will see!

4. Sleek true colour lipstick in candy cane 3.5g: Ahhh lipstick! i love getting lipstick in my boxes as its probably my favourite makeup item and i love adding to my collection. I have never ever tried sleek before as its not available in any shops near me so im very happy to be trying this! I was expecting a much darker red from the colour "candy cane" but it is actually a sheen pinky red when swatched maybe it will be darker when applied to the lips i will test it out later!

5. Mary Greenwell Lemon eau de parfum 1.5ml:  Sample sized perfumes are always a little disappointing and this one wasn't any difference. This tiny bottle probably has enough for three sprays in it and i really don't like the scent which is surprisingly lemon. When it settles i don't even think it smells of lemon because its not refreshing at all more musky in my opinion booo.


6. Bonus! Glossybox Blusher in Glossy Rosewood 2.5g: I love when extra little presents are included and this one is no different! The colour of this is highly pigmented i swatched it on my hand and the colour pay off was very bright! Have yet to try it but i'm looking forward to it as apparently it flatters all skintones.


So that was the Decembers box overall im very pleased, well done glossybox!
Have you got your box yet? Did you get anything different from me?

Abby :) xx

2 comments:

  1. love the look of the lipstick :) the perfume sounds such a let down!i love the smell of lemon but I can imagine a 'musky' smelling lemon isn't all that great! loving the cheeky extra gift though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lipstick is amazing i love it on been wearing it non stop since i got it! the perfume was a let down! i don't know if my description of its scent is the best it just wasn't my cup of tea haha! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx