Thursday, 20 December 2012

Little Lush Haul


Whilst studying for my exams (which are now over thank god!) i somehow ended up on the lush website and these things magically ended up in my basket! I'm a huge lush fan and i can't resist walking by the store and not going in i love everything about it from the products to the values to the staff!

I ordered these six things about a week ago and when i got home this morning it was sitting at my door! Like a child on Christmas morning i couldn't wait to tear it open! This time around i deliberately got things i had never tried before as a way of trying new things and not getting stuck in my same old routine! and as a way of trying absolutely everything in the lush store...

1) Grease Lightning £5.95/45g


A product i've seen all over the beauty world but never actually picked up for myself, my skin has been quite bad recently and so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to try it, making the most of bad situations and all that!
                                                     2) Ultrabland Cleanser £6.75/45g


Apparently a pea sized amount of this removes makeup including waterproof eyeliner, i love trying new cleansers and so i'm pretty excited for taking my makeup off tonight already! (its 10am...) 

3) Midnight Massage £6.50


I have tried every lush massage bar except this one! I'm pretty certain this is a limited edition Christmas one. This picture isn't doing it any justice its actually a clock shape and very cute and also glittery which i didn't realise when i ordered it but it smells amazing like jasmine. 

4) Ponche Shower Gel £4.25/100g


I don't know why but i have never bought this one before even though every single time i'm in store i smell it and love it! I think when it comes to christmas edition products i have been too obsessed with snow fairy to ever pick this up but i'm happy i have now i love the orange spicy scent.

5) Santas Sack Bubble Bar £4.15


Another one i've been wanting to try for a long time but for whatever reason never tried! This has been all over blogs recently so you've probably already seen and heard about it, it looks so pretty im excited to try this.

6) Cupcake Fresh Face mask £5.95/45g


I love face masks but i've never tried a lush one and chose this one purely because i liked the name but i'm so glad i did they weren't kidding when they said chocolate heaven this stuff smells amazing i can't wait to try it!

So that was my little lush haul, i'm so glad i went with products i haven't tried before i love trying new things and getting new favourites. What's your favourite lush product?

Abby :) xx

12 comments:

  1. The cupcake face mask from Lush is definitely one of my favourites! I love lush at Christmas even more, if that's possible!

    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos
    K, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to use it! i totally agree its even better at christmas time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love santas sack!(:



    P.S My giveaway ends on the 22nd so be sure to enter!(:
    http://paigeypumpkin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/giveaway-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cupcake face mask, smells so nice!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i used it last night for the first time and i'm in love! xx

      Delete
  5. Oooh Cupcake sounds amazing! Totally laughed at your being excited to take your makeup off (it's 10am...) haha - I am EXACTLY the same when I get something new! Bought a new face mask earlier in the week and very nearly took all my makeup off to test it out even though I was going back out again. I didn't in the end, but it was a close call! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha i'm glad i'm not the only one! if i hadn't had work later on i would of definately done it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I really want to try Grease Lightning, that's one to pick up in the new year for me!!

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul, I love lush! The midnight massage bar looks gorgeous :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i hope its as good as it looks! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx