Friday, 7 December 2012

NOTD - Ruby Crush


I saw this last time i was in boots and couldn't resist picking it up, its so christmasy! I hadn't heard of the precious stones line from rimmel before but there was also a silvery grey colour that i might have to go back for. This colour is 002 Ruby Crush and to be honest i didn't have high hopes for it being very glittery or dramatic without a base coat of a similar colour but the above picture is after just one coat! (admittedly a little messily painted i got excited about not having work for a few days and being able to paint my nails!) . It drys amazingly quick and completely matte which i don't mind but i will probably still put a shiny top coat over it. For £3.99 i think its a great deal for this time of year and you can never have too many nail varnishes...

Abby :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx