Monday, 31 December 2012

What Was In My Christmas Stocking 2012




So a really late post i've been so busy with work lately and this is my first bit of spare time! Instead of doing a Christmas haul i decided i would just show what was in my stocking this year.
Stockings are a tradition in my house which we all get left on our beds on christmas eve to open first thing in the morning they are usually just filled with little fun gifts, i absolutely love mine me and my sister agree it wouldn't be Christmas without them! 



First of all sweets and chocolate, a staple in every christmas stocking! Chocolate coins and santa, milkybar buttons, shrimps and bananans, a thorntons strawberry chocolate mouse & ferrero rochers.


 Tights and cute christmas slipper socks!



 Razors and shaving gel and a new sally hansen airbrush legs spray :)



 Maxfactor fantasy fire nail polish, my favourite maxfactor mascara, maxfactor eyeshadow and rimmel scandal eyes eyeliner in nude.


A Christmas scratch card and a gorgeous bracelet.

I loved my stocking this year, santa did good. I am so grateful for my stocking and all my other gifts this year i was extremely lucky and spoiled.
Do you do christmas stockings if so what did you get? :)

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx