Monday, 10 December 2012

Wishlist #1


I have exams next week so naturally im perusing the internet lustfully looking at things i can't afford right now but reallllly really want, heres my wishlist for this week!

1) River Island: Beige geometric beaded playsuit £30! I actually tried this on last week in store and was so so close to buying it but im glad i didn't because its been reduced by twenty quid since then! Its so much nicer in person the picture does not do it justice at all.

2) Topshop: Studded Suede clutch in oxblood £38: I seem to be instantly attracted to anything this colour right now but this clutch is gorgeous would make a great addition to my wardrobe .. if only

3) Missguided: Micaela Navajo scarf in blue £9.99: This scarf looks so cosy and easy to throw on. Its freezing here just now so anything that looks warm is catching my eye but the colour and pattern of this is so pretty!

4) Benefit: Brow zings £22: This is something I've wanted for absolutely ages but never got round to buying every time i see a blog post about it i'm so jealous! definitely on my need to buy and try soon list it looks so good!

5) Newlook: Dark red cable knit fur trim cardigan £34.99: Again with this colour i think im obsessed! but can you not just see yourself out in the snow in this cardigan i love it! I think its a bit overpriced for new look but it looks really thick and well made and i love the furry hood on it.

6) Clinique: Chubby stick gift set £27 (debenhams): Another product i've been wanting to try for a while now and whats better than being able to sample all the colours in this gift set! I really want this shame santas apparently already bought all my christmas presents might have to be a present to abby from abby...


Whats on your wishlist this week?

Abby :) xx


12 comments:

  1. i'm also loving the dark red colour this season. i seem to find myself wanting to buy anything and everything just because of the colour! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the exact same i love it! i think half my clothes are this colour right now haha x

      Delete
  2. Love the River Island playsuit! It's really pretty
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i may have bought it today! couldn't resist! xx

      Delete
  3. I definitely need to check out my local River Island for that playsuit!
    Great Post :)

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    -New Post on Levi's Jeans up now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it i bought it just after posting this I couldn't resist! xx

      Delete
  4. Nice picks!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The New Look cardi is so cute! My wishlist is as long as my arm!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw believe me so is mine struggled to cut it to six haha! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx