Thursday, 31 January 2013

January Favourites 2013



I know its the standard start to a favourites post "oh my god January is over already" but really i can't believe it, it was Christmas two minutes ago and now here we are a month into 2013! But i won't bore you with any more of my crap chat and i'll dive straight into my favourites of this month!

1) Lush Ultrabland - I know i have probably talked this product to death now but i couldn't not include it in my favourites its amazing! If you didn't catch my full review of this product you can read it here. Basically its amazing.

2) John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo and Conditioner: You may have seen them in my haul at the start of the month and i can say without a doubt this is the best shampoo and conditioner i have ever used for my hair colour ( and i have tried a LOT of hair care products for blonde hair). If you aren't lucky enough to be a natural blondey and your hair is like mine (dyed to death) it can probably easily turn brassy. These have without a doubt kept the brassyness out of my hair and i've found my hair looking brighter, healthier and the ashy colour i wanted. However i will say that the shampoo is extremely drying and i would never use it without following through with the conditioner (which smells amazing by the way) I try to use these every other wash as they are tone correctors and not meant for regular use but i love them so much i want to use them all the time!

3) Tangle Teezer: I only got this about a week ago but i already can't live without it! You probably own/know all about the tangle teezer i had read and seen it everywhere and was dying to pick one up for myself and i am SO glad i did! My hair is insanely tuggy, probably due to the bleach, and it is just a nightmare to brush after washing, not anymore. This glides through my hair and doesn't feel damaging like a regular hair brush would. I know i am for sure not going back to a regular hair brush again.

4) Lush Grease Lightening: For unknown reasons my skin decided to completely break out this month and this product was my life saver. If you catch spots early enough before they have time to form this completely gets rid of it and the spot vanishes within 1-2 days. Even if you don't catch them before they form dabbing some of this onto them reduces their size and makes them go away faster, whats not to love.

What have you been loving this month?

Much Love, xx

10 comments:

  1. I think I need to try a tangle teezer, I have such long hair it can be a nightmare to comb through!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm annoyed i didn't buy one sooner now! would definitely recommend it go for it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have the very same Tangle Teezer and it is fab. I tend to use it more when I have a treatment on my hair to brush through, makes all the difference,

    xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so good! i will definitely be using it for that too! i can't believe how much less time it takes brushing my hair now! x

      Delete
  3. LOVE the tangle teezer! You will never look back! :) Really like your blog - now following! I have recently done a favourites post too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good! Aw thankyou just checked out your posts love your blog! :) x

      Delete
  4. I reeeeeealllllyyy need to try Grease Lightening!

    www.dusterknuckles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard about the Lush spot remover before, looks interesting. Tangle Teezers are just amazing little inventions! I love mine x

    www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh its so good especially if you catch them before they form! I know its like my holy grail product now! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx