Thursday, 3 January 2013

Maxfactor Fantasy Fire- NOTD


I got this nail varnish in my stocking for christmas and i loveeeee it! When applied its not what i expected it to look like at all its a lot brighter and more vibrant than in the bottle. When it hits the light you can see iridescent shades of pink and blue which i love! It definetly needs a few coats to make it opaque, i have three on in the above pictures, its totally sheer if you only use one coat which is a little annoying and time consuming but i've had this on since new years eve and its only got a few little chips so the staying power is great!

Have you tried any maxfactor nail varnishes, whats your favourite?

Much love 
xx

4 comments:

  1. That nail polish is so cool! Looks great on!
    Thanks for the blog comment :D

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much brighter on than i thought definetely my fav of the moment! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the colour! Three days without chips would be a miracle for me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this colour looks GORGEOUS i MUST buy!! lovely blog and posts :)

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx