Sunday, 20 January 2013

Wishlist #4

Wishlist #4


I don't know about everyone else but i'm so tired of all the snow and freezing weather recently all i want is a holiday! Recently i have spent hours of online browsing and i don't know if its just because i'm skint but the shops have so much gorgeous stock in right now that i reaaallly want!

1) Coral Triangle Crop Top -  Topshop 

2) Cream Lace Skater Skirt- Topshop
3) Dusty Pink Dungarees - Topshop
4) Blue Polka Dot Skater Skirt- River Island
5) Pink Bungee Cord Necklace - River Island
6) Ray-bans - Net a porter 
7) Mac Lipstick in Victorian

Are you loving the weather right now or is it depressing you like me?!

Much Love xx
                              

6 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute! I love that skirt. I am from NZ so its already summer here and i love it!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! ohhh im super jealous so bored of winter now! x

      Delete
  3. Love this post! So summery!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! im dying for a bit of sun the weather is depressing! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx