Saturday, 23 February 2013

Lush Phoenix Rising Bath Ballisitic

Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb - £3.20

You all probably know that i'm a lush-aholic and can't resist a cheeky purchase even when i'm supposed to be saving! Lush has an amazing range of bath ballistics or bombs which basically you just drop them in the bath and let them fizzle away and leave your water looking and smelling amazing!

I wish i had discovered phoenix at Christmas time because its so warm and wintery but who am i kidding i live in Scotland and its still absolutely baltic so this works well for me! The scent is definitely one for cinnamon lovers so if you're not a fan of cinnamon or spicy scents i would stay clear but personally i absolutely love it. The water is left an insanely bright purple (which my pictures don't do any justice) with sparkly gold glitter, which i was a little worried would leave me looking like something from twilight but no worries it doesn't stick to your skin!
I was probably too excited when the purple coating fizzled away to discover it was green inside, i don't know why this took me by such a shock but clearly i am a child and these things excite me! Like other bath products i have used this one surprisingly doesn't leave a purple ring around your bath when you drain the water away so bonus points for not immediately having to clean your bath and ruin your relaxed vibe haha!

The shea and cocoa butter leave your skin super soft and although unfortunately the scent doesn't linger on you for very long i found my bathroom smelt amazing all day!

Whats your favourite lush product??

Much Love, xx

6 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely bath ballistic, I love it and it smells wonderful xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LUSH! I have a bunch of their soaps and lotions. Haven't tried their bath bombs yet. Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely need to check out some of the bath bombs they are amaazing! thanks so much just checked out your blog and im following! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx