Saturday, 9 February 2013

Valentines Day Will You Be Ours Glossybox


Out of every Glossybox so far this months is without a doubt my favourite for packaging i absolutely love the bow detail and the pink theme of the box. So with it being February this months box has a valentines theme with the cute title of Will You be Ours?  and also included in the box a little valentines present of a heart shaped lolly pop, which i'm assuming is strawberry flavoured, a really nice touch i think!

The little extra Lolly pop gift.



1) Micabella Cosmetics: Mineral Eyeshadow in Deep Secrets
£14.95 for 2.5g
If you are a fan of glossybox on facebook you will already have seen the spoiler that a micabella product was to be included this month! I'm excited to try this eye shadow the colour is a gorgeous deep brown shimmery colour and can be applied with a dry or damp brush depending on the look you want to achieve. The staying power of this eyeshadow is also supposed to be amazing "even the most active day won't smear or shade your colour" I can't wait to try this on my next night out for an intense look! 


2) Balance Me Rose Otto Body Cream
£6: 30ml, £18: 200ml
Balance me is a brand i have tried a few samples of thanks to glossybox and always quite like. I'm not a huge fan of body creams but this one seems nice enough it smells exactly as you would expect it to, imagine picking up a  rose scented candle and that's what you've got, i will probably keep this in my bag and use it as a hand cream more than body since my hands have been really dry lately! 




3)Mememe Cosmetics Beat The Blues
£5.50 for 12ml
I think everybody will say it and think it so i'm probably stating the obvious but this reminds me of a dupe for Benefits High Beam even when i swatched it it seemed similar. I already own high beam so i think they will be interesting to compare and see if this is a cheaper alternative!






4) Figs & Rouge Lip Balm In Rambling Rose
£3.49 for 8ml
There were four variations of this product up for grabs this month and i will definitely be smelling of rose with another rose scented product in my box. The scent of this is again exactly as you would expect rose to smell but i love that it can be used on not only lips but cuticles, elbows, knees and just any other dry area in general! The packaging of this is my favourite part of it i love the vintage-y feel to the tin.


5) Miners Cosmetics Lip Colour in Cinammon
£3.99 for 4g
A brand i have never heard of but according to glossybox this lip colour is available in 12 shades so i'm not sure how much variation was offered in the boxes this month. Cinammon is a nude colour sort of your lips but better but is extremely shimmery. When swatched it doesn't have the best colour pay off and needs a few coats to see the true colour but seems nice enough, the shimmer puts me off of it a lot though as i'm not a lover of shimmer but it could be nice with the right makeup...


What do you think of this months box??

12 comments:

  1. Ooh I cannot wait to get my box xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine arrived first thing this morning! best part of the day :) x

      Delete
  2. I wish i could get back into glossybox but was so disappointed last year :(

    Love Emily xx

    love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its risky some months are good others are a disappointment can completely see why people would drop out! i just love the surprise element every month x

      Delete
  3. I really am loving this months box, the design is so cute! The lip balm is really amazing, mine was different to yours though I got the Sweet Geranium one and it smells like lovehearts!

    And I've already tried the eyeshadow its absolutely gorgeous!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh i think i would of preferred that one i love lovehearts! xx

      Delete
  4. that eyeshadow looks lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cant wait to try it! :)
      Thanks i will check out your blog right now! :) xx

      Delete
  5. whoa! This box is amazing! Looks like I need to get my hands on it! hahaha.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog by the way :) I've just followed yours, which looks amazing! Definitely going to read more :) Would really appreciate it if you followed back? Would love to stay in touch :) x

    http://nikiaquino.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I'm already a follower i love your blog!! :) xx

      Delete
  6. The lip balm is adorable! So tempted to redo my glossy box subscription hah
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the tin it works pretty nicely too! You should i think they have been really good lately! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx