Thursday, 11 July 2013

A little late June favourites

June favourites

I really wanted to get a June Favourites up this month but i've lost the cable to connect my camera to the laptop and so until a new one arrives (thank god for ebay) i decided to cheat a little. I could of probably used my iphone but the pictures were pretty shit and these stolen ones from polyvore look a lot better than any picture i would of taken! 

Anyyyyywaaaaay here are my favourites from June!

1) Bourjois Bronzing Primer: Not a big shock here i bet everyone has had this in their favourites or a post lately but theres a big reason for that because seriously this stuff is amazing! I already own bourjois chocolate bronzer and i really didn't think i would be sucked in to buying this but alas i was and i'm so happy. Although its a primer i only use it as a contour i was a little concerned that because i am so pale it would look orange but it blends in so nicely and lasts a long time! I can't compare it to the Chanel one but i think its definitely worth its £9.99 price tag (you can get it here from boots)

2) Katy Perry False Eyelashes in Oh Honey: These are the false lashes i always reach for and i'm surprised i've never mentioned them before, they aren't the most subtle of lashes but they aren't too much either and i find for me these are perfect for a night out or special occasion. Saying this i do already have quite large eyes and long eyelashes so although they don't look too much on me they may look dramatic on someone with smaller eyes. But i would definitely recommend them they are easy to apply and like all eyelure lashes they last till you want them off. (again, here they are in boots)

3) Real Techniques Stippling Brush: I'm a big fan of Real Techniques and own about six or seven of the brushes but for a while this was probably my least favourite. However i have found recently its perfect to apply the bourjois primer and any cream blush! I never used to be a huge fan of cream products but recently (maybe its the warm weather) they are all i want to apply! this brush is the easiest quickest method i've found to apply them. (here from boots)

4) Essie nail polish in Nice is Nice and Mint Candy Apple: These are the only two nail colours i have worn throughout June.Mint candy apple (which everyone seems to have or know of) i wore for my week in Majorca and loved it its the perfect summery blue/green colour when i got back i switched to nice is nice which i got in a glossybox and have been loving the subtle lavender colour. Essie is great for people like me who like long wearing nail polish and they have such a huge range of colours! (ger them here and here)

So that was my pretty short June Favourites, let me know if you have tried any of them and what you think!

Much Love, Abby :) xx

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Bourjois Bronzing Primer, I've heard a lot of people that use it as a bronzer/contour instead of a primer!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is good! i'm far too pale to use it as an all over primer though haha! x

      Delete
  2. I really want to get that bronzing primer! I've had my eye on it for ages, going on my wishlist!

    I've followed you on Bloglovin honey, love your posts. xo
    Check out my blog please when you have the chance!

    Be Pulchritudinous. | UK Beauty and Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i've worn it every day since i got it definitely getting my moneys worth haha! I checked out your blog and love it! I'm a new follower :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx