Tuesday, 2 July 2013

July Wishlist

July Wishlist



You have no idea how badly i am lusting over all these things right now!

1) Dog print skirt - Monki - £20 - here.
When i was browsing the monki website i clicked this skirt thinking it was quite a nice floraly pattern it wasn't until i clicked the image i even realised it has dogs on it! It's just made me want it even more!
2) Real Techniques Duo Fibre Brush Set - Boots - £23.99 - here
Like every other beauty obsessed person you have seen the hype over these and i really want to get my hands on them, i love the real technique brushes and i'm sure these won't disappoint.
3) Moto Vintage Joni Jeans - Topshop - £36 - here
I've wanted a pair of high waisted skinnys for a while now and i don't know why but these ones just look so comfy!
4) White Converse - Office- £44.99 - here
I've been going back and forth for a while now about whether i want white converse or grey vans but i think i have finally made my mind up to settle on these converse  since i already own a burgundy pair that i wear to death!
5) Daisy Necklace - Accessorise- £10.00 - here
I love daisy chains, for a while i even wanted one tattoo'd on me but never went through with it, there is something just so pretty and summery about this necklace though.

What are you wishing for this month??
Much love, Abby :) xx

8 comments:

  1. I love the converse they go perfect with the jeans.
    I really like the layout of your blog :)
    Please check mine out if you have time

    Carmen
    xxx

    http://fashionalter-ego.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I will check yours out right now :) xx

      Delete
  2. I got a pair of jeans really similar to the Joni's from Primark for about a tenner! :)
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! Definitely gonna try and get my hands on those instead thank you!! Xx

      Delete
  3. I have been wanting to try those RT brushes!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i've been seeing them everywhere! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx