Sunday, 18 August 2013

August Wishlist

August Wishlist


I feel like i haven't made a post in forever! I spent all of this week in England staying with my boyfriend's family and had an amazing time especially visiting London for the first time!! But anyway to get back into the swing of things here is whats on my wishlist this month! There seems to be a recurring blue theme and i think i'm over Summer because everything catching my eye is warm and cosy.

1) ASOS Skater Skirt In Sketchy Pug Print
£16
Link Here
If you know me you would know i'm obsessed with Pugs and anything pug related i need in my life so this skirt was immediately added to my mental wishlist i love it!

2) Topshop Hooded Lightweight Jacket
£60
Link Here
I've had my eye on this jacket for ages it also comes in blue and black but i think i like the khaki best. I love that its lightweight because it would be good on days when its slightly hotter but also jumpers and cardigans can be layered under it in the winter!

3) River Island Messanger Bag
£25
Link Here
These bags have been around for a while in riv and i know why! I've owned two of these in brown and burgandy and would happily had another to my collection. They are such a good size for everyday or i even use them for uni because you can fit so much into them!

4) Barry M Gel Nail Polishes£3.99
Link Here
I recently jumped on the bandwagon with these and i'm in love! I own the shade satsuma but i'm desperate to add more to my collection they are so long lasting and give such a pretty glossy finish.

5) River Island Spike Statement Necklace
£5.00
Link Here
I can't believe this necklace is only a fiver i think that's such a good price for river island. I love statement necklaces and seem to be loving blue right now so this necklace is perfect to me!

6) Topshop Lace Up Brogue Boots
£65
Link Here
I have been looking around for a pair of black boots for Winter recently and i think these are my favourite that I've seen. Last year i loved military boots and at first glance these are similar but i think the brogue like detailing on them makes them so cute and a little bit different to any others I've seen. They are a little pricey but i imagine they are really good quality and would be long wearing!

If you have made any wishlists recently i would love to see them link them below and let me know what you think of mine!
Much Love xx

4 comments:

  1. All 3 of those Barry M nail varnishes are gorgeous colours! I'm so late on the bandwagon to try out the Gelly ones, I need them right now haha. I love that topshop jacket too, the colour and style and everything is so nice. x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i want them all haha! you should definitely give them a go they are well worth the hype! totally agree i want it in my wardrobe! xx

      Delete
  2. Especially love the boots and bright blue bag!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx