Sunday, 4 August 2013

July Favourites!



Nip + Fab Coconut Lattte Body Butter
First up is this body butter from Nip and fab which i actually got in a glossybox a while back but you can pick up in boots for £8.49 (here). As far as body butters and moisturisers go as much as i love them i suck at remembering to apply them but for some reason I've been slopping this on religiously lately! The smell is absolutely amazing and hands down my favourite thing about this product if you like the smell of coffee and coconut then you will love this and well if you don't then maybe stay clear and try one of the other scents: Pistachio Sundae or Mango Smoothie. Its a great body butter that goes on smooth and drys straight away leaving you soft and not sticky which i have found with some other body butters and hate!

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 110
I didn't include a great picture of the actual colour of this lipstick but i think i'm going to do a full review of it soon with swatches so eyes pealed! This has been my go to lipstick lately its the perfect summer neon coraly red colour that goes on creamy (strange for a matte) and lasts hours! They are £5.49 from boots (here).

Benefit Brow Zings Palette
I really love bold eyebrows and the colour (I have the light one) fits perfectly with my brow colour! I'm surprised i haven't included this in a favourites post before because i probably use this most days i much prefer it over using a pencil and it lasts all day. It's a wee bit pricey but i have used mine most days since May and i'm not even close to pan so well worth the investment! £23.50 from Boots (here)

Naked Basics Palette
The much raved about Basics Palette but rightly so. This month, maybe just because of the hot weather, i have been reaching for this probably every day to create a simple fast look. I have mainly been wearing w.o.s with naked 2 in my crease and occasionally faint to darken my outer corners a bit. I have also been loving using the matte black (crave) to line my eyes as it gives a much softer look than eyeliner.

Alterna Bamboo Style Boho Waves
Without a doubt my favourite of the favourites! I already raved about this in my glossybox post after only one use but now that i've had time to use it more i'm even more in love with it and will definitely be repurchasing it when i finish it despite the price tag which is around about 18 pounds but varies on different websites. I'm 100% going to do a full review of this because everyone should have it in their lives!

If you have done a favourites post recently i would love to read them so link them below and let me know if you have tried any of my favourites!
Much Love,
Abby xx

2 comments:

  1. Great post, love urban decay :)

    Please check out my fashion & fitness blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i will check it out :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx