Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Lush Comforter Bubble Bar!



I'm a huge lush junkie honestly if i could live in one of their shops i would but because its summer and i've been away from uni and therefore the city i haven't been inside one of the shops in months, cry. But knowing me well for my birthday one of my friends bought me the bunty gift box and so i have four new lush products to satisfy my cravings! 


This one is actually the mini comforter bar at 100g where as usually they come in less of a ball shape at a flatter 200g which is much easier to break up for several bath uses but because this was in the ball i decided just to treat myself and use it all in one go. 



Bubble bars are Lush's answer to bubble bath without the plastic bottle, you crumble the bar under running water and let it fizzle away leaving you with a mountain of bubbles and brightly coloured water. This particular one lush describe it to "wrap you in a fluffly pink blanket of blackberry bubbles to keep you safe and warm" The scent is gorgeous i'm not sure if i would pin point it as blackberry or blackcurrant but it was certainly sweet smelling and left me comforted as intended! 



The bubbles lasted the whole time i was in the bath without fizzling away and when i got out my skin felt soft and smooth which is always a bonus!  Also the bright pink water doesn't leave your bath stained or marked which i know might be some peoples concerns!





My Instagram from this bath while watching youtube on my laptop, as you do, best way to relax!

You can buy the comforter from Lush for 4.50 each (here) which might seem a bit expensive for a bubble bar but i guarantee you will get multiple uses out of it if you break it up and it smells heavenly!

Have you tried any of Lush's Bubble Bars? Let me know your favourites!

 xx

12 comments:

  1. I've seen so many lush products but I really want to try this one out now haha, great review. I would love it if you could check out my blog!

    www.gemsies.blogspot.com
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been disappointed by any of their products really you should definitely try something out!! I will check out your blog right now :) xx

      Delete
  2. Looks soooooooooooo Lush (pun not intended!) Always walk past but never go instore - definitely going to check out their products.

    Find me on bloglovin:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7392713

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! definitely go in the staff are always so nice and helpful too! :) xx

      Delete
  3. It saddens me that I dont enjoy taking baths! Wish I did then I could use some lush bath bombs! They're called lush for a reason!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thats crazy i love baths can't imagine living without one in the house! xx

      Delete
  4. This looks lovely!! I definitely need to start buying more Lush bath bombs :) xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are worth it for sure :) xx

      Delete
  5. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. daww thats lovely thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  6. This is my fave bubble bar, I just love crumbling them!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx