Thursday, 26 September 2013

Another Lush Haul


I'm back at uni now (sadness) so coming home after my first day back to a box full of lush goodies sitting at my door was needless to say the best part of my day! We should all know that i'm a lush junkie and can't get enough of the products by now so without anymore fan-girl babble here's what was in my box this time:



Ultrabland Cleanser
100g £10.95
Available Here.
So this is the product responsible for this whole haul. This is the third time I've repurchased this it is my all time favourite cleanser and pretty much my holy grail product, if you want to see a full review on it you can check out my post on it here :)

Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask
75g £5.95
Available Here.
I really wanted to try another face mask so into my basket this popped. I have bought the cupcake face mask a few times now which is like chocolate heaven and I love it but I fancied a bit of a change and after reading the ingredients of all the face masks i settled on this one: Catastrophe Cosmetic. I used it tonight for the first time and I could seriously sit here and stroke my face it has left my skin sooo smooth also its so soothing and refreshing. I was a little worried because I had heard this mask could be quite drying so after washing it off and drying my face I put on my moisturiser just to be on the safe side and my skin feels absolutely fine. My skin is actually quite horrible just now ( I blame the fact that i ran out of Ultrabland a while back) so i'm hoping this does some wonders for it and helps clear it up!


So i haven't made an online lush order in a while but these definitely used to come in clear bags so you could see what was in side them right? On the note of change the little polystyrene things also used to be multi-coloured instead of white they made it a much more exciting package in my opinion haha! But I'm guessing it's all due to recycling so i will survive and link you to the website to see pictures of what these look like i really didn't want to unwrap them yet sorry!

I love a limited edition lush product and both of these are from the Halloween range that i have never tried before so i'm really eager to try them out!

Soot Ball Ballistic 
£2.50 each
Available Here
Okay so this is actually a little scary just peeking inside the bag I can see its rubbing off and turning the paper black but Lush promise on their website that it won't turn the water black and instead a luxurious gold so i have my fingers crossed because i really don't want to come out looking like I've been doing a spot of chimney sweeping for fun. I will let you know how i get on with this!

Pumkin Bubble Bar
£2.75 each
Available Here
That is not actually a typing error believe it or not this little pumpkin is " a reincarnation of our Mother's day earlier this year - mumkin" however i'm a little confused as to why it says pumpkin on the label in the above picture! Either way that's not important i'm really excited to try this as i missed out on mumkin earlier on this year so i'm glad i can try this version instead plus its very cute and you can't go wrong with a bubble bar!


Tea Tree Water Toner
£3.95/100g
Available Here
I've been on the hunt for a new toner recently and wanted to give one of Lush's a go i got the smaller size of this because i don't like committing to the larger size unless i know i like it but i sort of wish i had now because so far so good with this! Its very easy to  use and doesn't have any harsh ingredients like other toners. It removes any residue from my cleanser easily and leaves my face feeling clean and looking a little brighter, win win.

Vanilla Puff Dusting Powder
Sample Size
£4.75/50g
Available Here
I absolutely love when Lush throw in extra little samples this in particular as its something i would probably have never thought to pick up for myself. I'm assuming you use this just like baby powder but i'm not entirely sure so if anyone's tried this let me know! I'm not usually a vanilla lover (when it comes to candles) but i'm actually quite liking the smell of this strangely so i'm definitely going to give it a try.

If you have tried any of these products let me know what you think!
If you want to see my last Lush Haul you can see it here :)

Much Love,
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx