Wednesday, 4 September 2013

August Favourites


1) Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints
I'm not going to blabber on about these again i think i did enough of that yesterday so if you want to check out my post from yesterday about these here! Basically i love them.

2) Marc Jacobs Honey Perfume
This perfume seems to have took the beauty blog world by storm this month and everyone seems to own it now! My mum clearly knows me well and picked this up as part of my birthday present and i think i've worn it every day since. The scent is gorgeous i'm shit at describing scents but its very refreshing and not too young or girly! If you haven't smelled it or any of Marc Jacobs perfumes i definitely recommend sampling them in store they are long wearing and get lots of compliments! Its £50 for 50ml in boots (here)

3) Maybelline Colour Tattoos
I have four of these and would gladly pick them up in every shade available. I've been really into cream products recently and these make a good base or all over colour. I'm sure you have already heard of them they are very pigmented and make what is simple eye look using one or two products look like you have spent a lot of time on it, great if your in a rush! For £4.99 i think every girl should own at least one of these and they are on offer in boots just now 3 for 2 if like me you can't get enough of them (here)!

4) Mac In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
I've been using this mascara for a month now and i absolutely love it. Usually i stick to Rimmel when it comes to mascaras but i think i will be willing to spend the bit more and repurchase this when it runs out. For £18 its quite an expensive mascara but i really love everything about it from the wand to the formula itself, a full review will be up soon!

5) Mac Crosswires lipstick
On my way back from England i really wanted to pick up a mac lipstick up at duty free (wish i had bought a couple now!) and eventually settled on Crosswires after much debate and annoyance to my boyfriend. The reason i finally chose Crosswires is because i had seen Essie Button wearing it in one of her videos and thought it looked gorgeous on her (although what doesn't) and i'm so happy i picked it up. Cremesheen is my favourite mac finish and this one is a gorgeous coraly pink colour that is very pigmented and i'm pretty certain any skin tone would look amazing in this day or night!

Whats in your favourites this month??
 xx

6 comments:

  1. I'm desperate to smell Honey and the bottle is too cute xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you like marc jacobs other scents you will definitely love it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love that perfume; it's so nice for summer! xx

    LittleMissFashion♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous isn't it! xx

      Delete
  3. aw the perfume smells so nice1

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx