Thursday, 19 September 2013

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Dupe!

Apologies for the terrible iphone photo!


So I don't know if this is a well known beauty fact or a great kept secret because i was completely oblivious to this amazing dupe until now! Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is one of my all time favourite perfumes but at around £65 for 50ml its not exactly nice to the bank account and i really grudge paying it! 
That's where this beauty - Suddenly Madame Glamour- comes in at £3.99 or £1.99 right now on sale (words can't convey my amazement at this seriously go pick one...or ten up!!).
Suddenly Madame Glamour is only available from Lidl, Honestly Lidl! This is a shop I've hardly ever set foot in and I stumbled across this by complete accident all thanks to my wonderful mother who just wanted to pop in for bread or something along those lines while near it last week and now we are both hooked on this!
It is one of the best dupes I've ever came across the scent is almost identical, so much so that even though I've worn this perfume for years (as has my mum and sister) i can barely tell the difference between the two. Admittedly the Lidl version doesn't last as long on the skin but it actually lasts a lot longer than i expected it to and for £1.99 you can be spray happy with it all day!
For me the best thing about this is i can happily take it on a night out without the fear of loosing it and even use it for work without it feeling like a waste! Good times all round!
Okay so the packaging is no where near as nice as Chanel but for the price i'm not complaining!
If you have a Lidl near you i really recommend checking this out. For £1.99 even if your not a huge fan of the scent you haven't lost out on much cash and i'm sure you can find someone who loves it. Personally i'm going to stock up on this while its on sale, i mean £1.99! I know I've repeated that about four times now but seriously it feels like stealing its that good a deal! Wow, I sound like a cheesy advert so I'm going to stop talking now!

Am i completely late to the bandwagon or had anyone else not heard of this before??

Much love,
xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I am SO impressed by this! Let's all say it again - £1.99!!! :P
    But seriously, that makes it so worth it - imagine how many bottles you can get for the price of a Chanel bottle! And then the Chanel can be kept for special occasions :)
    Find me one that smells like my signature scent - Chanel Chance - and I'll be happy!

    Keep in touch :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its amazing! Haha I've never smelt Chanel Chance but if i come across a dupe you will be first to know! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have this, and you're right, it's a pretty close dupe! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is don't think i've worn anything else since i got it haha! :) x

      Delete
  3. What an absolute bargain! I need to head down to Lidl ASAP" Thank for the headsup, doll!

    Halima

    F A S H I O N I C I D E | Manchester Fusion Fashion and Beauty Blog |

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem i was absolutely amazed haha!! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx