Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Revlon By Marchesa Jewel Appliques



Revlon and designer Marchesa recently teamed up to create these nail appliques which I couldn't wait to get my hands on. There are eight designs available inspired by Marchesa's gowns for Autumn/Winter (you can see the gowns that inspired the designs here if interested or all eight nail designs on Revlon's website: here). The designs are all so intricate and pretty that it was hard to choose which one i wanted but i eventually settled on Royal Burgundy (even the boxes co-ordinate with the designs!). They are available at £8.99 each which is a little pricey but personally i will definitely be buying another set or two since they are limited edition and i'm a little bit in love with the designs. Also if you hadn't already realised boots currently have their buy one get one half price deal on across all cosmetics with these included so i would hurry and snap a set up quick! 


You get 18 appliques in a set, at first this annoyed me as surely 20 would make more sense for two uses but when applying these i managed to cut a few in half meaning i will get another set out of these!
They are super easy to apply pressing them firmly on your nails and filing off the excess, they even supply a file in each kit. I've used a few different brands of nail wraps but as far as long-wear goes these are by far the best. I've had these on for three days now and they are still going strong: when i tried Essie's nail appliques they came off that night in the bath so these have more than doubled their wear and survived the bath test!

 I think these are worth every penny and i have my eye on silk rosette next!
Has anyone else tried these?

Much Love,
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, just letting you know I tagged you for the Liebster Award, you can see it here - http://blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award-take-two.html :) You have a great blog!

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx