Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Tartan Trend

Tartan Trend


Whether you love it or loathe it the tartan trend is everywhere right now. Personally, i don't know if its the patriotic Scot in me or not but i absolutely love it...so much so that i found it hard to narrow it down to just the few pieces in the picture! Last year i lived in my tartan scarf and had my tartan shorts on at any opportunity so you can imagine my excitement when more and more checked pieces started appearing in the shops. With that said here's a few of my favourites:

1) Tartan Check Leggings
£25 at Topshop
Here

2) Tartan Short Sleeve Crop
£13.99 at Glamorous
Here

3) High Waisted Tartan Shorts
£40 at Urban Outfitters
Here

4)Tartan Mini Skirt
£32 at Miss Selfridge
Here

5) Tartan Scrunchies
£8 at Urban Outfitters
Here

6) Leather Tartan Satchel
£140 at Asos
Here

7) Tartan Check Coat
£83 at Miss Selfridge
Here

and last but not least my favourite of the lot
8) Tartan Collared Dress
£25 at River Island
Here

Is it just me thats caught the tartan bug or is anyone else loving it right now too? If so let me know what your favourites are!
Much Love,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx