Tuesday, 17 September 2013

The London Edition Glossybox



 I think we should all take a second to appreciate how pretty this months box was, I absolutely love the London theme for fashion week and all the little details that have gone into it including the printed tissue paper and glossy magazine instead of the usual folded paper one. I'm definitely going to try find a use for this box its too pretty to waste, anyway here's what i got this month!



1) Elizabeth Arden Untold Perfume
Full Size: £48
5ml Sample

I know i moan about this every time but i'm just really not a fan of perfume samples, however i do love the cute little bottle as apposed to the tiny vial samples with one spritz in them. Although i probably wouldn't have chose it myself  i'm sure i can chuck it in my makeup bag for days when i forget to spray perfume before leaving the house although i think its more of an evening scent!

2) Eyelure Pre Glued Lashes
Full Size: £5.06
Full Size 

Love this. Glossybox have really done well with this one i don't imagine why anyone would be disappointed to see these in their box. If you have seen my last post you would know i'm a lover of a false lash and Eyelure is a brand i really love. I've never tried their Pre-Glued lashes so i'm eager to give these a go and i'm so happy they went with a wearable thickness and nothing too dramatic!




3) Toni & Guy Classic Shine & Gloss Serum
Full Size: £7.19
Full Size

Toni & Guy is a brand i really like but I've only ever tried their shampoos/conditioners. I'm not usually a fan of shine serums as i find they can make hair look greasy but i will give this a go! I don't know why but i have quite high hopes for this so i hope it doesn't disappoint.

4) Dr Lipp Nipple Balm For Lips
Full Size: £11.50
3ml Sample
I have read lots of good things about this before so i was really excited to see it in my box! It reminds me of Elizabeth Ardens 8 hour cream in that it can be used for so many things from burns and eczema to shaping eyebrows and even shoe polish what?! It pretty much seems like a miracle cream so i'm going to be keeping this in my bag for emergencies :) (wish the sample was a tad bigger though!)



5)Be a bombshell Cosmetics Onyx Eyeliner
Full Size: $14
Full Size
And lastly a brand i had never heard of before Be a bombshell cosmetics. I love receiving makeup products in my glossybox so at first i was really chuffed with this! However after giving it a go i'm just not a fan. Its a pen type liquid liner but i found it too thick to hold comfortably and get a fine line and it didn't apply as smoothly and easily as i would of liked i definitely wouldn't purchase this.

Overall I'm pretty happy with this months box for three full sized products i can't complain really. Also i really love the box itself and the eyelashes! 

What do you think of this months box??

Much Love
xx



6 comments:

  1. Our views are very similar on this months box aren't they! Not the best box but a very nicely designed box!

    Helen X

    www.allthebeautifulthings.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I really like your blog so I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Details on my blog.

    Sarah x
    thisisblogstandard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daw thank you so much! I've already done the liebster award but its lovely that you nominated me :) xx

      Delete
  3. I keep meaning to start ordering these and I keep missing out on these really good boxes.
    Lovely review!

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know how you feel before i subscribed i kept feeling like i had missed out! I just love the surprise factor of the boxes each month! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx