Friday, 4 October 2013

Lush Pumkin Bubble Bar!


Halloween is one of my favourite times of year and one of the best parts of any holiday season... Lush's limited edition products, yep i'm that sad that this really excites me!

Bubble Bars are always a hit for me and this one was no exception, simply crumble it under running water and it creates a load of bubbles in your bath. I used this all in one go but i definitely could of broke it into chunks and used it on separate occasions.

I am terrible at describing scents, Lush describe this as "ylang ylang oils and orange flower" I'm not entirely sure what those even are but the scent of this really is gorgeous not too overpowering or strong but just a nice kind of fruity smell that lingered on my skin for hours afterwards!

The bubbles created lasted for pretty much the whole time i was in the bath and my skin felt lovely when i was getting out. The bath water goes a rusty kind of brown/orange colour which i wasn't really a fan of but i suppose it is fitting with the pumpkin theme!

No staining was left in the bath afterwards which is always a plus and all that remained in the bath was the little liquorice stump from the top of the pumpkin!

If you want to get your hands on one of these i would be quick! They are available at £2.75 each but are already sold out on the website. If you want to view more details from the website they are still available (here).

Have you tried any of the Halloween products this year??
Much Love
 xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post - these look amazing! I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award because I love your blog! Details on my blog.

    Sarah x
    thisisblogstandard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely! I love your blog too :) xx

      Delete
  2. I had one of these about 6 months ago, but it wasn't a pumpkin, it was an easter one and it was pink...look at the face! It's so cuttte!

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh was it the mumkin one for mothers day?? It really is cute! xx

      Delete
  3. So far I have resisted Lush and their far-too-cute holiday collections, be it halloween or christmas!
    I will not buy any!
    *checks bank balance*
    ....I suppose a couple wouldn't hurt.....
    :)
    Kammi
    xx

    http://beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I know its sooo hard i've been doing my best to resist all the cute christmas releases! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx