Monday, 14 October 2013

October Wishlist

October Wishlist


Being at uni is torturous for me its far too close to the shops meaning pretty much every day I'm wandering around using all my will power not to plunge into the depths of my overdraft. Today was not one of my finer days I went to Zara with the intention of buying a beautiful coat I have been eyeing up for about a week now and it was completely sold out and its nowhere to be seen on their website! Heartbroken, I instead bought a jacket in Topshop and then a coat in Primark to try and ease the pain. I think i need professional help, i have a shopping problem. I have now vowed I won't buy myself another single item of clothing until after I have completed my Christmas shopping so if you see any haul posts or tweets feel free to slap me, i must be strong!
That said if I wasn't on this spending ban here's what I would be after:

1) Black Pug Socks
River Island
£3
If an exception to the ban was to be made it would be for these! Pugs and socks whats not to love!? I think i would be willing to sacrifice lunch one day to pick these up...

2) Black Leather Zip Boots
Topshop
£45
I've been after a pair of boots like these for ages now! There are similar ones in all the shops right now but i love the zip detailing on these so prettttyy!

3) Mix Tunic Dress
Topshop
£46
I've seen this dress popping up on a lot of outfit posts recently and for good reason its so perfect! I love the mix of prints and the burnt red colour of this its perfect to layer up for the Autumn weather.

4) Polka Dot Dress
Topshop
£38
I just thought this would be so easy to fling on for uni with tights and a cardi and still look well put together. Also I'm a bit obsessed with the monochrome look right now so the pattern of this drew me in straight away!

5) Purple Paisley Jumper
MissSelfridge
£35 (28 for ten days only!)
I love the colour and the print of this jumper so much! The weather right now just makes me want to be warm and cosy so I badly want this in my wardrobe!

6) Quilted Jumper
Topshop
£38
Topshop call this peach but i would definitely say it was baby pink! This would be so comfy yet stylish to just chuck on with leggings or for a more put together look over a collared shirt  and skater skirt. I'm already visualizing wearing this even though i may have to accept it can never be mine!

7) Grey Leggings
River Island
£22
I've never actually owned grey leggings and i just loved the speckled pattern on these and the leather side details they would be so versatile!

8) High Waisted Treggings
Topshop
£28
Sticking with a black/grey theme today it seems. These would look so nice as a statement piece with just a plain black or white tee and for £28 in Topshop I think that's quite a reasonable price!


I'm only just realising there was a lot of Topshop in this wishlist so apologies but I really do love them haha!
What's on everyone elses wishlists this month?
 Feel free to leave links below and I will check them out

Much Love xx

8 comments:

  1. I love the two dresses :) My wishlist would be full of warm winter jumpers!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably could of made a whole wishlist on jumpers too haha! i just want to be warm and cosy! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! I think they do it in a goldy colour too but i love the purple xx

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love those boots, Topshop do some of the most stylish boots for A/W I think! And the purple jumper is gorgeous, both the colour and the print of it.

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I didn't realise they had the jumper in pink too - it's so nice! I had my eye on it for ages and gave in and got it eventually. Love the pug socks! And I am also lusting after those boots! This post has made me want to take a trip to Topshop!

    -Ciara xo

    ciara-fay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! just recently they added it I love it in white and grey too though. Haha sorry! I know how you feel I'm trying to avoid Topshop at all costs! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx