Saturday, 23 November 2013

November Glossybox 2013

A little late with getting this post up but better late than never! After last months box was a disappointment I really loved this one with the theme of the glossy wishlist, I will definitely be using all the products!
(Also I really want to apologise for the terrible quality of these photos, sorry!)


The glossy magazine and little product card that comes with the boxes now is a much better edition than the fold out piece of paper they used to come with and I actually really enjoyed reading this months magazine! 



1) Vichy Idealia Life Serum 2x3mls & Smoothing and Illuminating Cream 

I haven't actually used these yet but I have read some positive reviews! I love the little drawstring bag these came in instead of rolling loosely about the box and if you weren't to use it yourself it would make a pretty good stocking stuffer. ( I have Christmas on the brain right now!) Vichy is a brand I really like so i have some high hopes for these.


2) Emite Make Up Micronized Eyeshadow - Dames

I was racking my brains trying to think where I had heard of this brand before and it wasn't until a few days later that i realised my favourite eyelash curlers (also received in a glossybox) were emite! I really love this shadow the pigmentation is amazing and it makes the perfect eye brightening or highlighter colour. It's quite pricey at £16.80 and although I really love it I probably wouldn't pay that for it myself when I could pick up a similar shadow a little cheaper.


3) Yves Rocher Hand Cream Cacao & Orange

This for me is the star of the box and I still can't get over the fact its only £1.95 to buy! I use hand creams religiously in the winter as I can't stand having dry hands so this was immediately shoved in my bag. The smell is amazing its identical to terry's chocolate orange and it doesn't leave your skin sticky or too wet. It comes in a few other scents too so i'm eager to get my hands on the raspberry one. When looking at the site I also realised they had soap and lip balm in the same scents eeek might need to investigate these further!

4) Elegent Touch Nail Polish Remover Pads

I haven't used these yet but they are pretty handy to have especially if you are someone who needs to take nail varnish off on the go for the likes of work. I don't think i have tried anything from the elegent touch range before so I will use these with an open mind haha! 


5) Gosh Cosmetics Velvet Touch Lipstick - Sundown.

I love lipstick it's my favourite item to receive in these boxes and I really love the brand Gosh but unfortunately I don't know how much use i will get out of this colour. I think I would have actually preferred if this was as an intense a colour as it first appears but its very sheer and more like a shimmery gloss when applied, I will probably use it at some point but it won't be one I reach for regularly.

So overall I'm pretty pleased with the box this month! I'm so so excited for next month's Christmas box and have really high hopes so hopefully it's not a disappointment!
What do you think of this months box??

Much love,
 xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx