Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Lush Melting Snowman Bath Melt & Snow Cake Soap


This is a long overdue post, I've had these pictures waiting on my laptop for a while now but not had the time to get anything written about them! 
It's no secret that i'm a tad obsessed with Lush so really its a given that any time its a holiday I need to stock up on their limited editions but actually the Snowcake Soap was given to me at the FABB event in Glasgow back in October which I was super grateful for! 

Melting Snowman Bath Melt
£2.25 (Here)
Can we start off with how cute is the little guy!? 
I don't usually go for bath melts as I much prefer bubble bars or bath bombs but I couldn't resist leaving this guy behind, also for 2.25 its pretty affordable. I managed to use this twice by massacring his head and body into two and using them separately but I picked one of these up for my mum as well and she said she used hers three times so you really do get your moneys worth.
I absolutely love the smell of this, my favourite scent around Christmas time is anything spicy and this definitely has hints of cinnamon in it which left not only me but my bathroom smelling amazing after I had used it. When he melts the water turns a cloudy almost milky colour and the Shea butter inside him leaves your skin soft and moisturised. This little guy definitely provides a relaxing bath and I would fully recommend snapping one up before they disappear for Christmas!

Snowcake Soap
£3.25/100g (here)
As I said earlier I got this as a freebie from Lush at the FABB event in Glasgow, I'm so happy I did because based on the description online its something I would never have chosen but I really liked it! Online this is described as "marzipan and fruit" which to me sounds awful I hate marzipan and in the winter I tend to lean towards warmer scents than fruity ones but I didn't notice any of these when I used this soap it was more of a subtle vanilla scent. The soap lathered up nicely but what I loved most was the creamy and moisturising quality of it and the way it left my skin nice and smooth and not dry like other soaps can after washing.
The only downside of this was that I found it disappeared pretty quickly probably because of how creamy it is but I still got a good few uses out of it so I'm not complaining!

What's you favourite Lush Product??

Much Love
 xx

6 comments:

  1. The snowman is so cute! I bought this for my friend and she loved it too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is I couldn't resist picking one up for my mum she loved it as well! xx

      Delete
  2. I love Lush's christmas things - snow fairy is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! totally agree I love snow fairy! Got a whole load of Lush goodies for Christmas can't wait to try them all out! :) xx

      Delete
  3. My friend said she loved the snow fairy one!
    So cute
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow fairy is great perfect for any girly girl :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it and read every single one! I will reply as soon as I can xx